Parts of the Camera
Automatic Turn Off
Taking an Image
Viewing Stored Images
Overiding Auto Settings
Focus Modes/Self Timer
Operating the Menus
When connected to a computer* via its USB cable, the CoolPix 775 appears as a removable disk
drive. To access images stored in the camera:
- Connect the USB lead to the camera and the computer
- Open My Computer/Removable Drive D/DCIM/100NIKON
- Choose "Thumbnails" from the "View" menu
- Locate the required images and move them to your folder.
- Turn off the camera and disconnect the USB lead.
Note: Do not attempt to transfer images if the camera's battery recharge indicator
is showing. The transfer process may not complete
and your computer's file system may become corrupted.
*Machines running Windows 2000, Windows XP or MacOS 9.2 or MacOS X are required.